News

Sad!!! A Carpenter Electrocuted After Mistakenly Touching a High Tension Wire while working in Sapele, Delta State

A carpenter has been killed while hustling for his daily bread in Shell Road , Sapele , Delta state.

It was gathered that the deceased was roofing an uncompleted building in Sapele area of the state – before he was electrocuted after touching an electric wire.

According to an eyewitness, the carpenter missed his step while working on top of the roof and was on the verge of falling. As he struggled, he touched a high tension cable and that was it.

The yet-to-be identified man was severely electrocuted that smoke came out of his body.

Efforts are being made to remove the corpse from the scene.

 

Tags

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button
Close